Social media can be used for more than just socializing. Many businesses and industries, including real estate, have taken advantage of the benefits of the social media platforms. You can find
Dated: June 1 2022
Social media can be used for more than just socializing. Many businesses and industries, including real estate, have taken advantage of the benefits of the social media platforms. You can find realties like Royal Canadian Realty, not only on websites but on social media platforms as well. How does social media help the real estate business? Let’s take a closer look at the entertaining ways the different social media platforms help real estate.
How Does Social Media Help Real Estate?
Platforms make it easy to post the following, allowing agents to showcase their work.
- Success stories and testimonials: social media is highly visual, so many social strategies have high-resolution photos. This encourages likes and shares, as well as being encouraging for easy communication.
- Photos of properties and homes: Social media makes it easy to provide proof of satisfied customers. It is easy to highlight success stories as you can post photos and information together. Again, it’s easy to contact businesses.
- Awards, milestones, and events: Awards, milestones, and events are easy to promote, inform, show off success, and contact. Social media helps a business show off its impressive track record.
- Market and industry news: Social media platforms make it so easy to keep interested people updated on any news in the constantly changing market. The platforms encourage participation and communication.
- New listings: This is an easy way to show off new listings. Social media platforms allow posts with text and photos, also making it easy to have more than one photo per post.
- Tips and advice: Posting tips and advice keep the public and related parties interested, inspired, and engaged. Public interests in renovation ideas continue to grow, and they are always eager to try something new. Posting tips and advice highlights the knowledge of the agent or company.
Which social media platforms are being used to promote Real Estate?
- Facebook and Facebook ads: One of the most popular ways to promote real estate, Facebook and Facebook ads have a large target range and variety of users of all income ranges, ages, and interests. Facebook has business features built right in, making it easy to use, and update. Messenger makes it easy to communicate and answer questions.
- Instagram: Works well for real estate as it promotes showing beautiful photos. It is a very visual platform, including photos, ads, and videos among other things.
- LinkedIn: although not the most popular to promote listings, it is still being used successfully. LinkedIn can be used as a digital resume for businesses and agents.
Tips for using Social Media for Agents
Put contact information front and centre of your posts. Make sure your location, email address, phone number, and website, as well as any landing pages, are included. Use the biography section to optimize your information, or use a business profile.
As you can imagine, social media is beneficial to Real Estate. Royal Canadian Realty knows the benefits and is eager to have you reach out through the many platforms and the website. Let us meet your home-buying needs today.